Friday, May 20, 2016

During two weeks in Thailand, I had learnt many knowledges, experiences and new insights. I had learnt many different organizations or communities as AAPP (Assistance Association for Political Prisoners), Forum Asia, Youth Connect, Thai Peace Foundation and TBC (The Border Consortium) and received knowledges in human rights, education system, political situation, culture, economic, historical, border country situation and migration in Thailand.
There are many education foundations for Myanmar refugees and migrators which is in Mae Sot, Thailand and Myanmar Border. From Youth Connect Foundation, what I had received about was many students from Myanmar are striking for their family needs and they don't have a chance to study for their education. Now, I felt that I would like to share what I had learnt about before to them. I will find a chance to do as a volunteer to share knowledge and experiences to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment